We own the content on this website. It is copyrighted by AvailTek LLC. We want to strike the appropriate balance between getting my content widely distributed while at the same time protecting our intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without My Permission
You are free to do the following without my permission:
- Link to this site or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post.
- Print off the posts and photocopy up to 50 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print the posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g., company newsletter, church newsletter, class syllabus, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© 2022 AvailTek LLC. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.SharePointShepherd.com.”
Not Without My Permission
You must have our express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content for commercial purposes, including selling or licensing printed or digital versions of the content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
We do not permit the re-posting of my posts in their entirety. This is because Google penalizes websites for publishing duplicate content. It often can’t tell which site hosts the original, so we risk getting penalized for granting permission.
In addition, we don’t allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages.
If you have further questions, please feel free to contact us.